What is the best monitoring software for parents? As a responsible parent, you need to make sure that you take control over the way how your kids are using the computer and the internet. Otherwise, there is a high possibility for your child to fall into the traps that exist out there on the internet and become a victim of them. However, it will not be practically possible for you to sit behind your child at all times, while he is using the computer. This is where you can think about getting your hands on the best monitoring software for parents. It can automate the task of observing your child at the computer at all times. Along with that, you can keep the peace of mind.
What is the best monitoring software for parents List
- K9 Web Protection – best parental control software
- Qustodio – best parental control app
- Window Live Family Safety – Best free parental control app for iPhone and android
- Norton Family Premier – Best child monitoring software
- Mobicip – Best free parental control app for iPad
- McAfee Safe Family – Best free parental control app for iPhone 2019
1. K9 Web Protection – What is the best monitoring software for parents?
K9 Web Protection was one of the most popular parental controlling applications, which came along with outstanding content controlling capabilities. This application was designed and developed by a company named Blue Coat Systems. It was done in order to provide assistance to the parents and deliver them with the support needed to protect kids while using the internet. The company was purchased by Symantec.
You don’t need to go ahead and download a database to access the functionality offered by K9 Web Protection. It is a web based app. Due to the same reason, you can even call it as the best parental control app in the list. That’s because you will be able to receive convenient experience while setting up this tool and operating it. You just need to manage only a small piece of code.
You can purchase K9 Web Protection for free. But if you wish to access all the features that come along with this tool, such as malware and virus protection, you need to make a payment and go ahead with buying the premium version.
- It is a web based parental control software
- You can self-block specific links
- It comes with virus and malware protection
2. Qustodio – best parental control app
Qustodio is a highly configurable parental control app. You can go through a Qustodio review on the internet and figure out how impressive the tool is. It offers comprehensive-time restrictions to your kid as well. On top of that, you will be able to use Qustodio and control the content presented to your kid from mobile devices and desktop computers. If you are searching for the best parental control app for iPhone and Android, you may take a look at this option. You can do research on the internet on how does Qustodio works and understand its functionality in a better way.
- You get time activations
- It offers cross platform support
- This is a lightweight app
3. Window Live Family Safety – best free parental control app for iPhone and android
Window Live Family Safety is a software application, which can provide parental controlling capabilities to the Windows computers as well as Windows Pone Devices. You will be able to use this parental controlling app for free, without making any payment out of your pocket. It offers an intuitive online interface, where you can take control of all the features.
- You can schedule parental controlling capabilities
- limit content based on the age of the child
- You can use it to locate your child’s mobile device
4. Norton Family Premier – best child monitoring software
If you prefer to go ahead with Norton family parental control apps, you may take a look at Norton Family Premier. It can deliver excellent assistance for the parents to take better control over the way how the kids are using the internet. In addition to that, the parents are provided with the chance to manage the activity of their kids on many different devices as well.
- It offers a user-friendly interface
- Configurations are relatively straightforward.
- You can add unlimited devices for parental controlling
5. Mobicip – best free parental control app for iPad
If you are looking for a basic, but an effective tool to take better control over the way how your kid is using the internet, you may take a look at Mobicip. You can even consider it as the best free parental control app for iPad. The excellent configuration options available with this tool will make life easy for you.
Features of Mobicip
- It comes with app blocking capabilities
- The web interface is intuitive
- The mobile app is light in weight but functional
6. McAfee Safe Family – best free parental control app for iPhone 2019
All the people who wish to get their hands on the best free parental control app for iPhone 2019 may take a look at McAfee Safe Family. When you are using this tool, you can provide protection to an unlimited number of mobile devices and PCs with ease.
Features of McAfee Safe Family
- It supports numerous platforms.
- Geo-fencing capabilities are available
- Time controlling features
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the best monitoring software for parents BUYER GUIDE
If you can stick to the following buyer’s guide, you will be able to receive all the support and assistance that is needed to get your hands on the best monitoring software for parents.
You should initially take a look at the blocking capabilities that come along with the parental control software. It should be strong enough to block access to all the unwanted websites, which your child should not access.
Time management features
You should next check and see the time management features that come along with the parental control app. This will help you to refrain from keeping your eyes on the parental control software at all times.
Compatibility with numerous devices
The parental controlling app you get should be compatible with numerous devices. Then you will be able to take better control over the different devices with ease. There is no need to get the settings configured on each and every device separately.
Cross platform support
Since your child is going to use multiple devices with multiple operating systems, you need to make sure that you focus on the cross platform support offered by the parental control software as well. Then you will only have to spend your money and get a single parental controlling software for managing all devices.
It is essential for all the parents to get their hands on the best monitoring software for parents. Then you can automate the task of monitoring your kids and the way how they are using the internet in an effective manner. This will provide you with the chance to keep the peace of mind in the long run. That’s because you know that your child is safe from the potential threats that exist out there on the internet.