Virtual reality is a trending technology that you can find out there. It has been able to give life to a large number of possibilities as well. If you are planning to go ahead with virtual reality on your computer, you need to make sure that you are investing your money to purchase the best graphics card for virtual reality. We thought of sharing the most appropriate options that you should consider at the time of making such a decision.
Best Graphics Card for Virtual Reality List
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 graphics card – Best graphics card for virtual reality
- MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card – Best graphics card for VR 2021
- ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX570 graphics card – Cheap VR ready PC
- Radeon Rx 590 graphics card – Best graphics card for VR
- Radeon RX 580 graphics card – Cheapest VR ready graphics card 2021
- Radeon RX 570 graphics card – Cheapest VR ready graphics card
1. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 – best graphics card for virtual reality in 2021
NVidia GeForce graphics card have always been able to maintain a strong reputation in the past. That’s because the graphics cards that come under the brand are capable of delivering rich experiences to the people. If you are searching for the best graphics card for VR 2021, you may go ahead with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 graphics card and you will never be disappointed with it. It is an all in one product, which can provide you with immersion, power efficiency, speed and realism.
- RT Coy Ray Tracing Accelerator.
- High quality VR experience.
- It offers compatibility for numerous computers.
2. MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card – best graphics card for vr 2021
The MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card comes to you with unique Polaris architecture. Therefore, you don’t need to worry too much about the graphics performance that the card will be able to offer to you. You can get new multimedia cores, which will eventually contribute towards the graphics performance.
- comes with Polaris architecture.
- It has fourth-generation GCN graphics cores.
- It has 14 process technology.
3. ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX570 graphics card – cheap vr ready pc
ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX570 graphics card is a VR ready graphics card that you can purchase. If you are looking for the cheapest VR-Ready graphics card, this will be a good option available to consider. One of the unique things that you will notice in the graphics card is that it has got a wing blade fan design. The dropped tips on the blades will be able to reduce drag up to a great extent.
- You can receive IP5X dust protection with it.
- There is a better cooling system.
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology is present.
4. Radeon Rx 590 graphics card – best graphics card for vr
When you are searching for the VR headset for movies, you are specifically looking for the product that can provide you with the greatest and latest features. This is where Radeon Rx 590 graphics card can benefit you with. It will be able to help you with streaming, capturing and sharing your games. There is a smooth performance offered by the graphics card to all the gamers. On top of that, you can find XFX True Clock technology in the graphics card, which can create a negative impact on the overall performance that you are receiving.
- It offers XFX true clock technology.
- AMD VR ready premium.
- It offers a better cooling technology.
5. Radeon RX 580 graphics card – cheapest vr ready graphics card 2021
The Radeon RX 580 graphics card will be the cheapest VR ready graphics card 2021that you can purchase. It can provide you with 8GB of graphics memory. On the other hand, you will be amazed at the smoothness of the AMD graphics that are offered to you along with the graphics card. The graphics card comes along with fourth-generation graphics. In addition to that, you can find a brand new display engine along with the graphics card as well. This can enhance the performance that you receive out of it.
- 8GB DDR5 memory.
- Factory unlocked graphics card.
- In-built VR compatibility.
6. Radeon RX 570 graphics card – cheapest vr-ready graphics card
If you are building a cheap VR ready PC and if you are planning to go for a graphics card that can complement the performance delivered by it, you may take a look at Radeon RX 580 graphics card. This graphics card comes to you with a great level of performance. You will never feel that it doesn’t have the ability to deliver the performance that you require. This is the main reason why it could become the best VR headset 2018 as well. You will be getting 8GB DDR5 graphics memory with the graphics card.
- It offers in-built factory overclock to provide a better performance.
- You can get three different HDMI outputs from the card.
- It has XFX double dissipation cooling design.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Best graphics card for virtual reality BUYERS GUIDE
While you are hunting for the best graphics card for virtual reality, you will come across numerous options. Focus on these factors and make sure that you buy the best graphics card out of them at all times.
Clock speed will directly relate to the performance of the graphics card that you buy. Therefore, you should be extra mindful about the clock speed that you receive. Along with that, you can see how it can complement the exact requirement that you have as well.
Since you are purchasing a graphics card specifically for VR purposes, you need to take a look at the VR compatibility that comes to you with the graphics card as well.
If you can purchase a graphics card with enhanced VRM, you can end up with getting an enhanced technology. This technology has been built upon the development done by numerous years of research. Therefore, you can keep the peace of mind and the graphics card can deliver a top notch experience to you. The new VRM technology can also contribute a lot towards the power efficiency of the graphics card that you will purchase from the market.
The graphics cards come along with numerous cooling technologies. You need to make sure that the exact cooling technology that you will get along with the graphics card is something that matches with the preferences that you have in your mind. It should be able to deliver an impressive cooling performance to you as well. On the other hand, the fans should not be loud to disturb your experience.
VR technology is trending and you may go ahead and embrace it without keeping any doubts in mind. While trying to get the best out of the VR technology, make sure that you purchase an appropriate graphics card as well. We shared six of the best options in the market to consider.